As one of our pain management anesthesiologist, you will assist with our multiple site pain practice in Columbus
Interventional/implantable experience is required
A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary
$30,000 Sign on Bonus
Located along Interstate 26 in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains, Columbus is conveniently situated between Charlotte to the east, Asheville to the north, and Greenville/Spartanburg to the south. Pristine and picturesque nature makes this area one of the favorite scenic drives in the North Carolina Mountains and excellent for outdoor activities. In the city, visit great local restaurants and shops for browsing or take a trip to the nearby International Equestrian Center, Lake Lure, Chimney Rock or local wineries for a day of enjoyment. Warm welcomes and relaxing days await you.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing