$235 / hour
• 2 weeks per month September through November
• Mon, Tues & Thurs: 9a-5p in Clinic
• Weds & Fri: 8:30a-5p in Surgical Center
• Call Schedule: Clinic Call Only
• BC Pain Medicine
• Practice type: Office/clinic (Outpatient)
• Caseload: 100% Adult, 100% Outpatient
• PM&R: Pain Management: 100%
• Avg. No. of patients per physician per day: 16-20
• X-ray onsite: No
• Exam rooms: 4
• Treatment rooms: 2
• Office ancillary staff: Neurosurgery, PM&R, and Interventional Pain Management, Pain Management has 2-medical assistants and shared: referral coordinator, patient access representative (1-check in and 1-check out), lead patient access rep, manager.
• Office equipment: Ultrasound machine
• EMR: Hospital - Meditech, Clinic - Allscripts
• Credentials/Certifications: Board Certified (ABMS/AOA), BLS
• Required areas/procedures: Outpatient settings, Arthrocentesis, Pain management (Acute, Chronic), Injections (Joint, Trigger points, Blocks, Epidural, Facet # - Flouro-guided).
• Other requirements: CA license and fluoroscopy certification required at present. This position is for Interventional Pain Management NOT PM&R (0% standard PM&R). Needs to be comfortable with Baclofen pump refills and Botox injections for migraine and spasticity. Comfortable with chronic opioid management-practice has approximately 40 patients.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys