• Provides consultations and clinical services in outpatient and inpatient settings
• Maintains all applicable licenses, controlled substance registration, board certifications, hospital privileges, and third party payer enrollments in good standing
• Supervises residents and participates in teaching activities for medical students and/or residents
• Participates in research and/or scholarly activities in the department
• Participates in committees and other administrative duties as assigned Ensures compliance with HIPAA and billing regulations
• Adheres to institutional and departmental policies and procedures
• Demonstrates professionalism in accordance with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine's Declaration of Faculty Professional Responsibility
• M.D. / D.O.
• Licensed in Texas or eligible for medical Licensure in the State of Texas
• Successful completion of an ACGME approved residency in Otolaryngology Board certified or eligible to enter the American Board of Otolaryngology process
• Qualified for Faculty appointment at the rank of Instructor or Higher
• Must meet the practitioner recruitment requirements as set forth in the Anti-Kickback Statue and Stark Law
• Experience and demonstrated interest in teaching students and residents
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
The Hospitals of Providence has been faithfully serving the El Paso community since 1902. Generations of families have chosen our hospitals. We serve as a steward of health in the El Paso community. Committed to providing the care you need, when you need it. Today, The Hospitals of Providence are comprised of our region’s most trusted hospitals, each dedicated to meeting your family’s specific healthcare needs. We have a passion to heal and make a difference in the lives of our community. And we’re always looking for others that feel the same way.
Opened in 2017, the 106-bed teaching hospital is a collaboration between Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and The Hospitals of Providence. The facility is designed to serve the healthcare needs of El Paso and Southern New Mexico, while also providing a world-class training facility for up to 100 medical residents across a multi-year program.
• New full-service hospital with 106 beds in northwest El Paso.
• The Medical Plaza located adjacent to The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus features physician clinic space.
• Transmountain Campus serves as a teaching facility for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso medical students, residents, nursing students and researchers.
• The hospital will train up to 100 medical residents across a multi-year program.