CVPH is Seeking an ENT Locum
- Full time start date 2 months after confirmation. Will not consider part time or 2 weeks a month at this point. Looking for long term but will consider 3 months to start.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Call 1:3.
- EMR: Sorian
- Additional Details: The locum should expect to ramp up quickly and be busy. Likely the locums will operate '' day one day a week.
- Outpatient M-F is usually one patient every 15-20 minutes, (10 patients in 2.5 hours).
- Locums will need to be comfortable with trauma cases, including facial trauma, mandibles. Cases they are not comfortable with will get transferred to UVM.
- Patients ages 2 yrs and above. We have very low pediatric volumes''..the children''s hospital is 35 miles away. We are not set up for pediatric anesthesia''.so most of 2 yrs would be outpatient not OR. Credentialing: 2 weeks upon a fully completed application.
The University of Vermont Health Network - Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) is part of a five-hospital network serving patients and their families in northern New York and Vermont. We’re not just caregivers and staff - we're your friends and neighbors, offering expertise and compassionate care when and where you need them. We're dedicated to providing you with the best medical care possible in an environment that supports your health and healing. That's what we call the heart and science of medicine.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys