BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Paintsville, KY
Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time services in the beautiful community of Paintsville.
• Experience preferred but not required
• Comfortable with General Ortho (joints a plus but not required)
• Candidate must be American BE/BC
• Employed Position
• Office Space ready
• All necessary equipment available
• Large referral base and earning potential
• Anesthesia Coverage provided
$1 - $800,000
State license requirements
Candidates must be board certified/eligible.
Clinicial Workload - Combined
This job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.