Job descriptionFannin Regional Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time services at Hospital affiliated clinic.
• Employed position
• Step into a busy, established Practice
• Office space ready and available
• Office located in the Hospital's MOB
• HANA surgical table purchased in 2018 for anterior approach surg procedures
• 3 OR procedure rooms and Anesthesia available 24/7
• Experience preferred but not requiredBenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsGeorgiaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.