Excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and work-life balance. Posterity Group, LLC is seeking professional, experienced Board Certified or Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgery Physicians to provide services at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) in Aurora, CO.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Perform Professional Orthopedic Surgery Physician Services (OR) Professional Orthopedic Surgery Physician Services (Clinical—assessment, pre & post-op)
• Perform Professional Services Inpatient Rounding / Call Schedule Services
• Perform administrative duties (M&M, Dictation/Documentation, Required VA training, & VA Surgery Meetings)
• Must be present in the operating suite for all Orthopedic Surgery Physician Services procedures.
• Provide consultative services at the patient’s bedside if the patient is not ambulatory and in the clinic setting if the patient is able to report to the outpatient clinic
• Must follow all established medication policies and procedures
• Must provide discharge education and follow up instructions that are coordinated with the next care setting for all Orthopedic Surgery Physician Services clinical or surgical patients.