Join a well-established Practice Consisting of:
• 2 Ophthalmologists
• 1 Optometrist – Low Vision specialist
• Call is 1:6
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Ophthalmology
• Open to a New Grad or practicing physician
• Practice includes a comprehensive array of medical and surgical eye care
• Ideal opportunity to step into an established practice
• Low physician turnover rate
• Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
• Competitive compensation package
• New Ambulatory Care Center – NorthPointe, specifically designed with the patient experience in mind
• There is a stable primary care base that presents a great deal of referrals
• Collegial Physician Group
• Strong support staff
• 2 dedicated techs to support each physician and scribes
• Patients per day: 38-40
A career at Beloit Health System places you in a setting of clinical and administrative excellence, friendly staff, expansive park-like setting, inviting hospitality - and flourishing variety...in terms of our workforce, patient specialties, educational opportunities, and more. Be part of it all with us.
Beloit Health System, Inc. provides a continuum of care for the residents of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Beloit Health System offers residents multiple points of access to inpatient and outpatient services including innovative heart and vascular programs, a Level III Trauma Center, advanced orthopaedics, cancer care, and the region’s first comprehensive health and wellness campus at NorthPointe in Roscoe, Illinois.
Beloit Health System, Inc. includes: Beloit Memorial Hospital, Beloit/UW Cancer Center, Occupational Health, At-Home Healthcare, NorthPointe Health and Wellness Campus; the assisted living facilities located at NorthPointe Terrace and Riverside Terrace; Beloit Regional Hospice; and a network of doctors and advanced practice professionals providing care at the Beloit Clinic, Westside Clinic, Clinton Clinic, Darien Clinic and Janesville Clinic.
Adding to Beloit Memorial Hospital’s surgical service line, currently 6 operating rooms at Beloit Memorial Hospital, Beloit Health System, Inc. will open a new state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Treatment Center in Roscoe, Illinois on the beautiful NorthPointe Health and Wellness campus during the Spring of 2017. This ASTC will include 14 pre and post recovery rooms; two procedure rooms, and two operating rooms to perform outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Beloit Health System, Inc. is located in Beloit, WI which is located at the most Southern Central portion of the State of Wisconsin and is considered the Gateway to Wisconsin. Beloit, WI is an easy 90 minute drive to Chicago, IL, 75 minute drive to Milwaukee, WI, 40 minute drive to Lake Geneva, WI, 45 minute drive from Madison, WI and 20-25 minute drive to Janesville, WI and Rockford, Illinois.