Ophthalmology Opening at a World Renowned Practice Outside Indianapolis, IN
Job description Entering its 18th year of existence, Pankratz Eye Institute (PEI) is the premiere referral based ophthalmology practice providing medical and surgical eye care in south central Indiana. Located in Columbus, IN, PEI specializes in cataract surgery, refractive surgery, and retinal surgery, while providing a wide range of care for glaucoma and anterior segment problems. We also provide oculoplastic care in our office and ASC through an arrangement with an Indianapolis-based physician. Typically, the PEI physicians see between 25-50 patients per day depending on the expected complexity of the required care. The group is flexible on the specialty and skills of an incoming physician.
• Base Guarantee Plus Productivity Bonus
• Ownership Track
• Sign-On Bonus
• Medical Insurance
• PTO: 3 Weeks plus 1 week CME
• CME Allowance
• Membership Allowance covered
• License Renewal, DEA covered
• Malpractice covered, Tail covered BenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsIndianaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.