Oncologist Needed to Join Highly Skilled Oncology Staff in Parkersburg, WV
Job descriptionWVU Cancer Institute at Camden Clark Medical Center seeks a Medical Oncologist to join our highly skilled oncology staff. This position is a hospital employed position with a call ratio of 1:2 within the specialty.
The qalified candidate will receive:
• Base Salary – consistent with MGMA benchmarks
• Productivity Bonus – Once the established productivity standard is met the physician will be eligible to bonus on all wRVUs produced thereafter
• CME allowance – $5,000 per calendar year
• Paid Time Off – 23 Vacation Days, 5 CME days, 8 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays = 38 PTO days annually
• Malpractice Insurance
• Comprehensive Benefits Package including retirement
• Loan Repayment
• Signing bonus
• $10,000 relocation expensesBenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsWest VirginiaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.