Update to Nomad Nurses Policy in response to COVID-19.
Hood River Memorial Hospital Seeking Occupational Medicine Physician for Coverage
Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital is seeking Occupational Medicine for coverage, starting April 6th, 2020.
• From April 6th, 2020 - October 6th, 2020
• Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
• No Call
• Avg. # of Patients/Day: 18
- X-Ray Interpretation
- EKG Interpretation
- Suturing Minor Lacerations
• Support Staff: 1 Front Desk, 3 MA
• EMR: Epic, Systoc (Occupational Med services)
• Hourly (regular) = $132/hr
• Holiday Rate = 1.5x
• BC - Occupational Medicine
• Active Oregon License - Required
• DEA - Required
• BLS - Required
State license requirements
Clinicial Workload - Outpatient
This job consists of outpatient clinical work.
Nomad will provide occurrence-based malpractice insurance for this job.