BC Occupational Health Physician Needed in Decatur, IL
Job descriptionHSHS Medical group is seeking a board-certified Occupational Health physician for coverage.
• Weekday work hours 8am-5pm
• No weekends
• No holidays and no call coverage
• One additional physician, one physician assistant, one APRN, athletic trainers and a full medical support, including one MRO Assistant
• Clinic serves many of the prominent employers in the area
• Manageable patient volumes
• Provide oversight for an off-site clinic, two mobile units and respirator physicals
• Drug screens
• Work comp injury assessment
• Physicals: pre-employment to extensive in nature
• Fit for Duty evaluationsBenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Signing BonusCommencement Bonus401k403 (b) Retirement savings plan with employer matchContinuing Medical EducationPaid CME and time offOtherHealth, Dental, Life & Disability InsuranceCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsIllinoisBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.