Enjoy the advantages of a highly skilled medical support staff, advanced technology and an organization committed to your professional growth and personal work/life balance. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work on a team of other highly skilled professionals.
About Our Company
At Advanced Urgent Care, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in providing exceptional care and treatment for our patients. Dr. Tony Euser, our founder and owner, opened our first urgent care clinic in 2012, with the goal of caring for every patient like family. As a privately-owned company, we are deeply committed to our community and we take pride in being innovative and flexible in meeting the changing needs of our customers.
We operate three busy clinics in Brighton, Northglenn and Fort Lupton, CO, as well a mobile clinic that provides occupational medicine services on customer sites.
About the Opportunity
As our Occupational Medicine Physician, you’ll enjoy:
• Outpatient care only
• Desirable 4 to 5 day a week schedule, week days only
• No on call
• Dedicated occupational medicine Advanced Practice Providers and support staff
• Competitive base salary
• Relocation assistance
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401K with profit sharing
About our location
Can we agree that weekends are for adventure—and not for Netflix and laundry? Then Colorado should be your first choice for working as a physician. Just north of Denver, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is a fast-growing urgent care in a charming community. Enjoy exhilarating sports teams and a vibrant food and arts culture in nearby Denver. Indulge in world-renowned skiing, camping and hiking just a short drive into the mountains. Close to Denver International Airport, you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from anywhere in the states—but truthfully, you won’t want to leave. Join us at Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine and you’ll see what we mean.
• Board certification in occupational health, emergency medicine or family medicine
• DOT examiner certification (or willing to obtain certification at time of hire)
• Current BLS and ACLS certification
• DEA license
• Workers Compensation, Occupational Medicine or Urgent Care experience strongly preferred
• We will consider newly graduated residents