Carevide is seeking a BC OBGYN for ongoing coverage.
• Monday – Friday clinic hours 8am to 5pm
• Call – 5pm until 7:30AM next morning. Shared with multiple OBGYN physicians in the area.
• Taking weeknight call and weekend call every 3rd weekend
• Average 24-30 patients per shift
• Staff – 1 MA, 1 OB, 1 Midwife and 3 Nurse Practitioners
• Calls are typically GYN and will include post-surgery patients
• Privileges at Hunt Regional Medical Center -4 Maternity Physicians, 3 NICU Physicians, Operating Suites, Level 3 NICU
• Average 30 deliveries per month
• We offer routine and high risk obstetrical (prenatal) services with our own on-site Sonographer and Phlebotomist. Our gynecological services includes adolescent gynecology, well-woman exams, breast exam, hormonal testing and management, contraceptive initiation and management, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, urine loss evaluation, fibroid evaluation with management, and bladder or uterus prolapse evaluation and management. We have hospital and office-based surgeries that we offer such as LEEP, colposcopy, hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, and more.
• Hospital-based surgeries include but are not limited to: laparoscopic and open hysterectomies, endometrial ablation, tubal ligation, prolapse surgery, dilation and curettage (D&C), hysteroscopy and ovarian cyst removal.
• Our office-based procedures include: colposcopy for abnormal pap smear, biopsy (endometrial, vaginal, vulvar), LEEP, and other minor surgical procedures.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys