Community Physician Network is seeking a patient-focused BE/BC ObGyn to join an established, busy practice in Anderson, Indiana. This full-time opportunity includes:
• Call schedule of 1:4
• Dedicated surgery block time
• Established patient panel
• 4 day work week; offering great work-life balance
• Over 60% of the births in Madison County are done at Community Hospital Anderson
• Tenured nursing staff both in the clinic as well as hospital
Our mission is to provide safe, high quality, efficient, personalized obstetrical and gynecological service in a caring, friendly and private environment. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, possess excellent communication skills, and desire to be a part of a high-functioning, cohesive team.
Licensure & Certification:
• BE/BC in Ob/Gyn and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.