OB/GYN Physician needed in Pocatello, Idaho
We have a great opportunity for two OB/GYN Providers to join an established team of six physicians in beautiful Southeastern Idaho
• Clinic Hours - Monday – Friday working 8am to 5pm
• Residents provide inpatient coverage
• EMR – Athena
• Medical Benefits
• Retirement Plan
• 2019 Graduates accepted
• Visa Candidates accepted
• Student Loan Forgiveness up to 50K
• Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care to women requiring obstetrical and/or gynecological services.
• Provides leadership that promotes a culture of safety, quality, cooperation, advocacy and collaboration helping to implement programs, workflows and qualify measures.
• Acts as a champion for programs required in a successful community health center.
• Provides clinical supervision for nurse practitioners and / or physician assistants performing GYN care.
• Provides supervision for medical residents and / or other healthcare students who may be rotating in the clinic.
• Provides high-quality medical care to patients as evaluated by medical staff peers and the Chief Medical Officer.
• Communicates effectively particularly if supervising nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
• Practices according to HW Standards of Practice including being punctual and reliable about showing up at scheduled times.
• Maintains accurate and complete medical charts in a timely fashion including appropriate documentation of quality clinical measure.
• Provides appropriate billing and coding information on chart audits as per CPT requirements.
• Works well with clinic staff and other HW personnel.
• Relates effectively with patients according to patient satisfaction surveys.
• Completes diagnosis coding on all medical encounters.
• Meets established productivity performance standards for clinicians. • Confidentiality is maintained, and HIPAA policies are complied with at all times.
• Becomes an EMR super user to maximize clinical efficiency and is able to provide quality data in a meaningful way, including UDS and PCMH measures to the Health West network
• Is supervised and evaluated by the Chief Medical Officer or his/her designee.
• Other duties normally required of an OB/GYN physician