OB/GYN Needed in Augusta, GA - Robotic Training Required
Job descriptionWell-established and thriving OB/GYN practice in Augusta, GA is seeking OB/GYN to join their 5 physician practice.
The right candidates will be:
· BC/BE and trained in OB/GYN at an accredited program
· Highly motivated to achieve success with high standard of work ethic and a teamwork approach
· Robotic training is a plus, but not mandatory
· Office is located in Augusta, across from Doctors Hospital and has state-of-the art diagnostic and in-office procedural equipment
· Onsite 3D Ultrasound, Leep, Colposcopy, Novasure, Hysteroscope, Essure , and Cystometrics
· Call will be Rotating 1:4
-Robotic Training RequiredBenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusInquire within for details401kInquire within for detailsVacactionCompetitiveContinuing Medical EducationInquire within for detailsLicensureNomad can assist in attaining.OtherInquire within for detailsCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsGeorgiaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.