Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain Patient schedule to maximize productivity.
• Obtain patient health history.
• Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
• Review action plan and ongoing treatment with primary care physician.
• Work effectively as a team member, with nursing, support staff and other providers.
• Participate in an on-call schedule as needed.
• Ensure patient confidentiality and EMR security at all times.
• Keep other care team members informed when situations occur that disrupts timely patient flow through site.
• Consistently participates in and actively adheres to patient care expectations to attain clinical goals set forth in the PCHG Health Care Plans and the Quality Improvement / Quality Assurance (QI/QA).