• BE/BC in Gynecologic Oncology
• Fellowship training in Gynecology Oncology
• Experienced in minimally invasive gynecology oncology, including robotic training required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Interest in participating in tumor boards
Denver is an amazing place to live and work. 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty combine to make Denver the world's most spectacular playground. A young, active city at the base of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.