Forrest City Medical Center (FCMC), a 118-bed, full-service facility, is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
• FCMC has been serving the residents of St. Francis and its neighboring counties for more than twenty-five years and offers emergency services, obstetrics, a nursery, pediatric services, cardiac services, imaging services, a GI/Endoscopy Lab, outpatient surgery, and laboratory services among others.
Forrest City—A Great Place to Live, Work and Play
Forrest City gives you the best of two worlds.
• On the one hand, there’s a friendly, home-town community of almost 17,000 with a low cost of living and easy pace of life.
• On the other hand, you’ve got easy access via Interstate 40 to nearby Memphis (45 miles) and Little Rock (85 miles), where you can experience fine dining, world-class entertainment, opera, symphony, live theater, museums and a zoo.
• Since 1987, well over 100 bass weighing eight or more pounds have been caught in our lakes.
• If you enjoy the outdoors, we’ll show you the comfortable cabins, sylvan campsites, and beautiful trails of Arkansas’ largest state park, —and the fascinating geological formation known as Crowley’s Ridge, a natural treasure of flora unique to this part of the state.
• Excellent hunting and fishing for white-tailed deer and other game is available in the woods surrounding Forrest City and at nearby state and national wildlife management areas.
• We’ve got two beautiful country clubs with golf courses (and reciprocating memberships).
Package may include:
• Competitive Compensation
• Commencement Bonus
• Student Loan Assistance
• CME, and more!