Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN for an OB/GYN Hospitalist program near Huntsville, Alabama.
• Compensation Rate: $145/hour (12 hr) or $2,400/day (24 hr)
• Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p)
• Patient Encounters: 16 babies per month on avg currently
• Procedures: Emergent procedures to EM, plus circumcisions
• ICU: Open (Intensivists available)
• Sub-specialties: Full backup available
• Codes: Handled by EM and Intensivists
• Facility Beds: 273
• EMR: Meditech
• Credentialing: 45-60 days, active AL license and DEA preferred
Again this job is just delivering babies, being on call for either a 12hr shift or a 24hr shift. The physician would have to do c-sections if necessary or other Labor and delivery procedures. All office or clinical work is handled by the hospitals full-time ob/gyn. This is a call position that is managed every day of the week. We need coverage in February and on-going to fill every day of the month and ongoing.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys