$250 / hour
• July 29 through Aug 4 and September 15 through 23
• Hospital Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm; Sat & Sun Call Coverage
• Call Schedule: 5pm-7am weekday coverage; 24 hr weekend coverage
• Call Rate: $1,700/day
• Avg. No, of reads per physician per day: 8-16
• 15 Radiologists in the group
• Ancillary Staff: Procedural team of 3 (1 scrub tech or RN), 1 RN, 1 Radiology Tech, Plus pre and post procedural holding room staffed with RN's
• Work Related Computers/PACS: Fuji
• Work Related equipment: GE and Toshiba
• Teleradiology System: night Hawk
• EMR & Powerscribe
• Time needed to obtain privileges: 1 week
• Trauma Level 2
• Required: Biopsies, Aspiration/Drainage, CT Angio.
• Required Vascular and Interventional Radiology: Diagnostic vascular intervention, Angiography (Venous/arterial), Therapeutic Vascular Intervention (Venous/Arterial Angioplasty), Stenting, Thrombolytic therapy, Embolization therapy, Vascular access devices/PICCS, IVC Filters, TIPS
• Required Non-Vascular Intervention: Aspiration/Drainage Procedures, Percutaneous Needle Biopsies, Extractions (Biliary/Renal).
• Required Special Procedures: Abscess Drainage, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys