The position involves clinical care, research, and teaching medical students and neurology residents. You’ll join a renowned team of physicians and researchers making an extraordinary difference in the lives of our patients. Ours is a collaborative atmosphere that allows practicing advanced medicine in a highly satisfying environment. We do so by recruiting some of the finest physicians from across the country – men and women who are often recognized leaders in their specialty or subspecialty; investing heavily in new technology; practicing – and frequently developing – the latest techniques and placing the highest emphasis on achieving great quality outcomes. Candidates will join an active multidisciplinary team of neuro-critical care providers including neurologists, neurosurgeons, anesthesiologists, and interventional neuroradiologists for collaboration in the areas of patient care, research and education.
• WVU is a Joint Commission approved Comprehensive Stroke Center & Level 1 Trauma Center
• 3 certified vascular neurology specialists with NP/PA support; call 1:4; and 6 new residents per year
• Dedicated stroke position / active tele-stroke program
• 100% employer-contributed 401; free college tuition for dependents at
• WVU; onsite childcare; paid relocation