About the Position
• Inpatient work at York Hospital, the 7th largest stroke program in PA
• Some Outpatient work available for those that desire
• Full range of stroke services available including endovascular services
• Take call is for stroke patients only with a Telestroke Program in place!
• Work with 4 - 5 other Neurohospitalists as part of our growing regional stroke team
• Great schedule: 8am – 5pm; leave by noon following a night of stroke call; Mondays off following a weekend of stroke call
• Competitive salary + Signing bonus + Educational loan repayment
• 5 weeks of time off + 6 paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, & retirement plans with automatic contribution
• Paid relocation, CME stipend & medical malpractice w/ tail included
• Short-term and Long-term Disability and life insurance
About the Community
• Conveniently located just 1 hour north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia
• Family-oriented community with abundant recreational and cultural activities including: theatre, symphony, golf, hiking and water sports.