• Starting February 2020 - June 2020
• 24-hr call (onsite 12 hours per day)
• Typically start Sunday evening at 5p with call
• On with one other neuro-hospitalist during the week
• Avg. # of patients per day: 15
• Procedures Required: Lumbar Puncture – very rare but beneficial to be competent.
• Significant stroke experience. Need NIHSS certification, 8 hours of continuing stroke ED annually.
• Duties (call coverage/rounds/etc.): Admit all stroke patients, cover Neuro Intensive Care Unit, round/consult for all inpatient neurology. Must be comfortable managing the following populations: neuro-critical care, general acute neurology, stroke.
• EMR - Epic
• Hourly (regular) = $255/hr
• 24-hr Call = $2500/day
• Call Back = $390/hr
• Holiday Rate = 1.5x
• BC - Neurology
• Oklahoma license in hand at time of submission
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys