• Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,000 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
Vacaction • Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs Continuing Medical Education • CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000 Other • Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
• Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
• Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
• CERP (Pay for Call) Program: Explained by VP of Finance
• Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
• Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
• Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
o 8 -10 new consults/day
o When covering weekend, usually average 6-8 new consults/day.