The UH Neurological Institute is the region’s first designated neurological institute and the only Neuroscience Center of Excellence in the State of Ohio with a Stage 4-Institute Designation, the highest rating available. Leading experts in neurology, neurosurgery and other specialties collaborate to devise customized care plans using the latest clinical advances and technologies.
Our physicians combine cutting-edge research and innovative techniques to deliver comprehensive, personalized care for a wide range of conditions, such as: • Autonomic disorders
• Epilepsy • Headache, including migraine
• Multiple sclerosis
• Neuromuscular diseases including ALS
• Parkinson’s disease
Testing services we offer include:
• Electroencephalogram (EEG) testing
• Electromyography (EMG) testing
• Nerve conduction testing
• Sleep Medicine
• Board-certified or Board-eligible Neurologist
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
University Hospitals Portage Medical Center in Ravenna, Ohio, is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital with 117 staffed beds. The hospital's mission is to provide high-quality, caring and cost-effective services, to inspire staff to exceed the expectations of patients and their families, and to achieve financial results to ensure its continued success.