-seizures and epilepsy
-neck and low back pain
-movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease and tremors
-dementia and memory disorders
-autoimmune inner ear disease
* Full-time, stable, 4.5-day work week (.5 admin day may be taken from home for remote reads)
* No call!
* Supported by MA, RN and another full-time Neurologist as well as established
relationships with Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center specialists, including TeleNeuro
* Imaging, Lab, PT and OT on site
* Brand new EMG machine on site
* Phillips Ingenia wide bore 1.5T MRI, Toshiba 160 slice CT
* Competitive compensation with wRVU incentive and comprehensive benefits package
* Generous PTO allowing excellent work-life harmony and a balanced lifestyle.
* 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education
* $1/$3m Claims-made Professional Liability with "tail"
* Commencement, relocation, and Citizenship bonus consideration and student loan assistance
* Student teaching opportunities and academic affiliations
* Opportunities to specialize
* Energetic Marketing and IT Teams ready to help!
If you are a strong team player with 5+ years of experience with scientific creativity and curiosity and are seeking to live by the values of sense of ownership, collaboration, quality, integrity, flexibility, communication, service and accountability, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!