McLaren Port Huron is seeking a BC Neurohopitalist for ongoing coverage starting on May 1, 2019.
Explanation of shifts:
Shifts times during the weekdays are 8a-5p. Schedule runs Monday morning to Monday morning, 8 hours per day M – F and on call week nights (5p-8a) and weekends. Weekends will require 24 hour call and rounds as needed.They need 2 providers, each proving 14 days of coverage, so 7 on 7 off or 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
• Start date is May 1st. They can ensure privileges by then.
• They are a 186 bed hospital. Level 3 trauma.
• They have a Hospitalist team and the Neurologist will not admit patients. They will consult/co-manage.
• The service will have about 5 consults daily.
• Medical record is Meditech.
• No ACLS or BCLS is required.
• 100% adult.
• ICU is 18 bed. They would perform, read EEG as needed.
• Board Certified (No BE) - Required
• MI License at time of submission - Required
• MI CSR
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys