HSHS Medical Group has approximately 450 providers within its network and growing, and works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional, fully integrated health care system that sponsors 15 hospitals in 14 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin. The HSHS-affiliated local systems generate more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people and has been listed in Becker’s Review as one of the top 5 most financially stable Hospital systems.
Vacaction • 4 weeks of time off plus 1 additional day per year added up to 6 weeks & 6 holidays
Continuing Medical Education • $5000 Paid in CME& 5 additional days off
Licensure • Must be licensed for Physician and Surgeon in the state.
• Must also maintain an Controlled Substance license for the state and Federal DEA when applicable to their specialty. Other • Commencement Bonus & Value Based Incentives
• Additional Comp for Medical Director/Stroke
• Malpractice/Tail Coverage
• Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
• Relocation Assistance and a Housing Bonus, to buy a home in Illinois