• Infusion and Procedure on campus
• On-site MRI and X-Ray
• Fully integrated EMR
• Well-established referral network
• Dedicated resource staff to handle referrals, billing, marketing and practice management
• Call schedule? Week days
• How many current providers are in the practice now? 4 but they are different specialties, the locum will be the only neurologist.
• Inpatient or outpatient? Inpatient consults at our 25 bed critical access hospital, practice is primarily outpatient.
• Is EEG required or any other specialty training? Yes… nerve conduction studies and EMG’s
• Board Certified Neurology- Required
• GA License - Required, can obtain
• Rewarding incentive structure
• Malpractice Coverage
• Full benefits package and retirement