About Neurology Rome:
• Benefit from the in-office EEG, ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS machines, EMG chemodenervation equipment and access to intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring
• Equipped for managing VNS patients and inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available at local hospital
• Access to strong radiological facilities within clinic and hospitals with Neuroradiologists available to read studies. Opportunity to read your own CT/MRI studies.
• Large primary care referral base, sub-specialty interests are welcome
• Shared inpatient call at 2 hospitals minutes from the clinic, 1:5, consulting only. Hospitalist teams admit; shared use of office-based nurse practitioners
• Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine residents
• Practice in a collaborative atmosphere with 4 neurosurgeons in office and 5 physiatrist/pain management physicians