• Weekend call rotation 1/7; NP support evenings and overnight
• 12 hour day shift or 12 hour night shift OR 9:00AM to 5:00PM Mon-Fri.
• EEG/EMG/Stroke Clinic, TIA clinic on Weds in the afternoons
• 80% hospital & rounding and/or 20% outpatient clinic
• Group consists of 18 physicians - five Neurosurgeons, seven Adult
Neurologists, four Pediatric Neurologists, a Neuro-Oncologist and an Interventional Pain Management Specialist, along with a Physician Assistant and five Nurse Practitioners
• We offer complete neurological care to patients of all ages, from infancy through adulthood.
• Critical care and pre/post op management part of general duties
Equipment/resources available: Epilepsy Center, Brain tumor center, Pain Mgmt., Radiation Therapy, Multiple Sclerosis Center, Movement Disorders, Imaging, Ear & Hearing Center, Botox Injections, Peds Neuro and Research
Mission and Vision: At the Center for Neurosciences our patients come first; your satisfaction with our services is the best measure of our success. In every interaction, we seek to meet your needs above all with our team focus on high-quality care.