Here are some details of our position:
- 32-bed Level III Community NICU caring for infants as early as 22 weeks GA with an ADC of 18 and approximately 375 admissions per year
- We provide high-frequency ventilation including Percussionaire, conventional ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide and Therapeutic hypothermia.
- Support staff include MFM, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Ophthalmology & Pediatric Neurology
- Highly experienced transport team staffed by RNs and RTs with approximately 100 inbound transports per year.
- Referral hospital for 9 counties within Southern Oregon and Northern California
- Teaching opportunities available with OHSU (Oregon Health & Science University) Family Practice residents as well as quality improvement projects.
- Participation in quality collaboratives with VON, Oregon Neonatal-Perinatal Network, Northwest Neonatal Improvement Priority Alliance (NWIPA)
- Unique schedule provides a healthy work-life balance with home call and experienced RNs/RTs that attend deliveries
- Base compensation of $1888 per shift (minimum of 165 shifts per year)
- Shift premium available for shifts worked in addition to the minimum annual requirement
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation beginning in year 2
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality -- the top rating given. In fact, Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor. In addition, we have been named a “Top 15 Health System” 7 years in a row by Watson Health Analytics.
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center is dedicated to nurturing, advancing and protecting the health of the people of Southern Oregon and Northern California. With high quality services and the latest medical technology our 378-bed facility is the premier referral center for the region providing superb medical care with genuine human compassion.
OUR CORE VALUES: Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
For more information please email your CV to Stephanie Lash, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-789-2323.
About Southern Oregon:
Medford, Oregon is a lovely, picturesque city in Southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade Range and the Siskiyou Range. It is the fourth largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with ~200,000 people. The convenience of an International Airport makes traveling easy. Portland and the Bay Area are within a 5-6 hour drive.
The mild climate allows for year-round cultural and outdoor recreational activities. The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy rafting, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and more. Skiing at Mt Ashland is only 45 minutes from Medford and Mt Bachelor is in nearby Bend. Medford also has a year-round indoor ice rink for the ice skating and hockey enthusiast and is just over an hour away from Crater Lake and two hours from the scenic Oregon Coast.
Popular yearly events include the Pear Blossom Festival and The Oregon Wine Festival amongst many others. Nearby is Ashland, Oregon, home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Jacksonville which hosts the Britt Festival during summer. Southern Oregon is a blossoming wine country as well as home to many local craft breweries.