$125 / hour
• Providers must have an active NV license
• Our 16 physicians enjoy a well-balanced professional clinical experience with personal life style choices.
• The group values team-work and holds high expectations for shared clinical practice guidelines to provide continuity to the infants and their families.
• The practice at Sunrise Children’s has a busy cardiovascular surgery program, as well as general surgery and high volume ELBWs.
• Sunrise Children’s Hospital has a 72-bed Level-IV NICU with an ADC of 55. Services include iNO, high frequency ventilation, (jet and oscillators), and total body cooling.
• There is an active transport program in place, a dedicated resuscitation team and full pediatric subspecialty and surgical support. Resident teaching opportunities are available.
• Our community hospital practices include St. Rose Siena, a 15-bed Level-III NICU (undergoing construction to expand to 26 beds), St. Rose San Martin, a six-bed Level-II NICU and Southern Hills, a nine-bed Level-II NICU.
• When at Sunrise, shifts will be 12-hours in-house
• For other sites, it is 24-hours out-of-house
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys