• Our practice consists of a 64-bed NICU at The Medical Center of Central Georgia which is a designated Level-III NICU and Level-I Trauma Center and a three-time Magnet Designated hospital for nursing excellence nationwide
• Navicent will be opening a new Children’s Hospital in the first quarter of 2019
Located in the center of the state, Macon is the economic engine of Central Georgia and represents a fascinating blend of progressive thinking and respect for history. With an exciting musical heritage, picturesque architecture, and a rich historical past, Macon has the best sights and activities. Sample the mouthwatering soul food and check out Macon signature dishes at local restaurants in a city where a night out means fine dining, drinks, or dancing, but also a moonlit walk among Old South mansions, a Broadway play, or a live show at the birthplace of Southern rock. Victorian-style mansions, ancient Indian mounds, cultural and recreational activities, and friendly people come together to create the New Southern lifestyle.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing