Job descriptionDue to a community need and explosive practice growth, we are seeking a fellowship trained Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist for a large, comprehensive medical center with a growing patient base. State-of-the-art equipment; a busy infertility program; a designated antepartum unit and a strong support staff; genetic counseling; 60+ OBGYNs and 22 Neonatologists on staff.
• Practice is located on the hospital campus
• Five, full time, MFM physicians in the practice
• All inpatient consultations are provided during office hours
• Full service practice with call from home
• No delivery service component
• Position offers teaching opportunities
• Laborist on-site Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Dynamic opportunity for the right candidate!
This is a wonderful opportunity to utilize your training and technical proficiency in the care for both mother and unborn baby.BenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusInquire within for details401kInquire within for detailsVacactionCompetitiveContinuing Medical EducationInquire within for detailsLicensureNomad can assist in attaining.OtherInquire within for detailsCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsTexasBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.