• February 1st start
• Shift(s) Description: 8-9 hour daytime shifts, Monday through Friday.
• Weekend Requirements: 24 Hour Call, 8a-8a (urgent/emergency needs. 5-10% call back)
• On Call Requirements: 5p-8a Night Call
• 443-bed comprehensive, community and teaching hospital.
• Trauma Level II, 16 bed ICU
• 15 cases/day
• Support staff- IR-dedicated and trained RNs and Rad Techs
• Dictation System - Nuance PowerScribe
• Credentialing / Privileging time period (1 month)
• Hourly (regular) = $2,300/day
• Holiday Rate = 1.5x
• BC or BE in Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology
• MI license- Required
• Local providers within driving distance - Required
• Clean background with no malpractice - Required