CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking an accomplished, Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist with broad and balanced clinical, administrative and leadership skills to serve as the Associate Chief of Cardiology. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing practice! The successful candidate will have a robust clinical practice and should have demonstrated a high level of leadership experience and be able to outline a visionary future. Join a team of 5 Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist and 3 NP’s. CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview is a full service, acute-care, 425-bed regional referral center.
Benefits of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
• The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
• Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
• A physician led group with its own board of directors
• A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
• A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
• Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Comprehensive malpractice coverage
• No state income tax
• Relocation assistance
• No clinic buy-in
Longview, TX is located 120 miles east of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, LA. Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country and offers fishing, boating and swimming as well as many other outdoor activities including several hiking, biking, and running trails and golf courses. Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
For additional information, please contact:
Meghan Hill, Physician Recruiter, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic