This position will provide interventional cardiology services to our North market region (Huntersville and Lake Norman), and will be located out of our North market office among 5 existing cardiologists. This office location provides important support for the Greater Charlotte market cardiovascular service line which includes:
• Non-invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging (CT and MRI).
• Electrophysiology (CRM, ICD and atrial fibrillation ablative procedures)
• Vascular surgery (open and endovascular)
• Cardiothoracic surgery (coronary revascularization, high risk surgical valve repair/ replacement)
• Structural heart and valve center (TAVR, MitraClip, ASD/ PFO closure, VSD closure, Left Atrial Appendage Closure)
This position will benefit from:
• A high volume ambulatory practice with an established referral base and hospital presence
• A newly established interventional coronary and vascular interventional program with rapid growth
• A favorable and balanced call schedule
• 8 weeks combined vacation and CME after attainment of supervisor MD status
The position will require high level skills including:
• Inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular consultative services with emphasis on vascular disease management
• Proficiency in diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization techniques in the management of acute and chronic coronary and vascular diseases.
This position is ideal for the right candidate seeking long term professional satisfaction in a growing and well balanced cardiology practice, within a successful and forward thinking regional healthcare system.