Pacific Medical Centers in Federal Way & Puyallup, WA is seeking a BC Internal Medicine physician to join their team.
• Clinic Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
• Call Schedule: Participate in phone call with other members of the south 1:18
• 60% Adult . 12 % Pediatric . 28% Geriatrics
• Avg. No. of hospital patients per physician per day: 16-20 (Outpatient)
• Ancillary Staff: Lab staff, 2 outreach nurses, MA's, Office manager, Case manager
• Proficient in EMR, epic would be a plus
• Required: Adult Outpatient Medicine and Well Woman Care.
• Preferred: Geriatrics, Geriatric Medicine, General Pediatric Outpatient, IUD insertion/removal, common musculoskeletal problems, casting, splinting, Adult procedures, suturing minor lacerations, and pediatric procedures.
• BC (ABMS/AOA)