• The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center
• This center has 5 patient exam rooms and 3 HBO dive chambers.
• The center acquires approximately 700 new patients per year.
• Daily encounters average about 27 wound care patients per day, 7 HBO dives per day and 15 inpatient consults per day.
• Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations
• Continually assess Healogics policies, processes and procedures to ensure they continue to meet on-going departmental and business requirements
• Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary
• Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals
• Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company
• MD or DO
• Must be BC/BE
• Must be licensed, or willing to become licensed in the state for which you are applying.