Job descriptionPampa Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their health clinic in Pampa, TX. Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, and see 20-26 patients per day. Physician may also be required to supervise mid-levels.
• Full time: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• No call, weekends or holidays
• Average 22 encounters per day
• Required participation in quality measures and patient satisfaction
• Competitive compensation
• Production bonus
• Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider
• Retirement: 401k
• CME Allowance
• Relocation reimbursement
• Sign-on bonus
• Malpractice insurance
• Tuition reimbursement (new grads)BenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsTexasBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.