Job descriptionSeeking a pleasant, hard working Internal Medicine physician who wants to practice in a happy, busy environment. The only multi-specialty practice in town, they have been caring for the needs of the Corpus Christi community since 1949. Located in the professional office building on the Bay Area Hospital campus, the practice is housed in 40,000 square feet which includes: an Infusion Center, full Lab, Bone Densitometry, EKG and EMR system.
• Clinic is fully equipped and staffed which includes NPs, RNs and Medical Assistants.
• Internal Medicine residents rotate thru the practice.
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. ½ day off.
• Anticipate approximately 20-25 patients/day.
• Utilization of telemedicine for remote locations
• No CallBenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusInquire within for details401kInquire within for detailsVacactionCompetitiveContinuing Medical EducationInquire within for detailsLicensureNomad can assist in attaining.OtherInquire within for detailsCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsTexasBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.