Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is seeking a BC Internal Medicine Physician for coverage starting on May 31, 2019-Jun 7, 2019.
• Inpatient: 5/31 starting at noon until 6/7 at noon
- 5/31 - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 6/3 - 6/7 - 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
JOB ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS:
• Start Date and Length of Assignment: Varies
• Schedule and Hours:
- Outpatient: Varied daylight hours
- Inpatient: Varied hours + on-call
• Call required? If yes, what is the schedule and volume:
• Typically inpatient call- starts either Mon at 7 am or Monday @ 12 noon to Fri 12 pm, included rounding with residents from 8 am -12 pm.
• Must be American Board certified in Internal Medicine or Board Eligible within 5 years of residence
• DEA required: YES
• Patient load Inpatient: varies but typically 12-14 patients per day – rounds with residents
• Patient load Outpatient: sees patients with residents - pt load varies -usually 5-6 patients per resident and 3-4 residents per half day shift
• Ages seen: adolescent and adults
• EMR: EPIC
• What are typical cases seen: general medicine cases
• Will physician be working solo: with residents
• What type of support staff do you have that will be working with the provider: office staff
• Will our provider be required to supervise: supervise IM residents
• Credentialing Timeframe? 2 weeks
• Are there temporary privileges: No
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys