• Schedule is one week on, one week off. During the work week, physicians are expected to work at least one twelve hour shift.
• Five PTO days, in addition to every other week off
• Additional productivity incentives
• Participation in teaching UH Residents in our Internal Medicine program
• Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Must be skilled and provide evidence of proficiency in critical care procedures
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork