UH has the region's largest primary care provider network, which comprises more than 300 board-certified providers with expertise in internal medicine and family medicine. The network supports primary care providers in delivering the highest quality and coordinated care.
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
• Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Outpatient setting only
• Dedicated Medical Assistant
• Access to ancillary services at local health center
• Resident rotation and education within the practice is encouraged
• Expect to see 20-22 patients per day when fully mature in practice
Benefits of working for UH and the Primary Care Institute:
• Unique compensation model allows for high earning potential and autonomy to make decisions at the practice level
• Marketing support to target the ideal patients for your practice and specialty
• Professional development and leadership opportunities
• Led by practicing physicians who understand the needs of a physician group
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
• Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork