Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with a mission "to restore humanity to health care". Our aim is to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We currently operate over 30-clinics in 5-states and we are growing!
We are seeking a full-time Medical Director to join our new practice in Greensboro, NC. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated outpatient setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K, stock option plan and much more !
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of North Carolina.