The program is approved for 45 residents and plans to start in July 2017. This will be a university affiliated position. Experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency program and experience with publications and grant writing skills preferred.
The Program Director will provide the following;
- Administrative leadership and direction to the program.
- Provide direct patient care, supervise and precept residents in clinical settings
- Provide supervision and oversight of Internal Medicine residency support staff
- Assist with recruiting of residents; develop, revise and maintain curriculum, lead in residents performance improvement plans, coaching, remediation and disciplinary activities as needed.
- Oversee and teach didactics curriculum to residents; ensure the Annual Program Evaluation with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education WebAds are updated.