Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group sponsored by Vidant Health in Eastern NC, is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join a state-of-the-art, newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic in Wilson, North Carolina. Wilson is conveniently located 45 miles east of Raleigh, NCand 45 miles west of Greenville, NC. Medical Directorship opportunity available.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
• Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group employing over 480 providers in 85 practice sites
• Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
• Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, ECHO, and retail pharmacy
• Outpatient Only - No Call
• No nights or weekends
• Built-in Referral Network
• Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Located in Greenville, the fast-growing cultural hub of eastern North Carolina, Vidant Medical Center is the heart of the Vidant Health system. We have more than 900 licensed beds and are proud to offer extensive inpatient and outpatient services to more than 1.4 million people across 29 counties.
Vidant Medical Center is the third largest Level I Trauma Center in the nation and serves as the flagship teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. We are a tertiary care referral center and designated Magnet hospital. Our thousands of dedicated health care professionals include specialists from all over the country and around the world.
Every day, we work to improve patient outcomes through groundbreaking research, innovative technologies and award-winning programs and services at our state-of-the-art facilities. Putting patients first is more than a goal here — it’s a way of life. That’s why we continue to be recognized nationally for our patient- and family-centered approach to care, and why we’re the ultimate regional resource for comprehensive health services and clinical expertise.